2. Locked Away, R. City, Adam Levine
3. Hall of Fame, The Script
4. Team, Lorde
5. All I Do is Win, DJ Khaled, Snoop Dogg, Ludacris, T pain
6. I Took a Pill In Ibiza, Mike Posner, Seeb
7. Once I was 7 years old, Ben Schuller
8. Don’t Let Me Down, The Chainsmokers
9. Panda, Desiigner
10. Rap God, Eminem
11. This is America, Childish Gambino
12. BabyWipe, Ski mask the Slump God
13. High Hopes, Panic! At the Disco
The rhetorical situation I am engaging with is how to best capture my childhood. The playlist I linked to was a playlist I have had since 6th grade. Since then, I have added songs that I enjoyed listening to at the time. As time passed, the playlist became a record of my personality, my character, and me as a person through music.
The crudely made album cover is a bunch of “me’s” from 6th, 8th, 11th grade, and now. It is to represent my growth throughout the existence of this playlist and the defining periods of my life that were best captured by the playlist.
In reality, this playlist is two and a half hours long so I had to cut it down significantly.
Leave a Reply